Telecom Contact Centre
This system can be architected as Contact Centre for telecom Service provider. The system works as follows:
- Customer Systems and Contact Channels: This system required to manage the relationship with a customer, and the channels for providing the relationship. The systems include : Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Interactive Voice Response(IVR), Web, Contact Centre and POS.
- Network Systems: The systems required to interface with Mobile network infrastructure and other external networks to deliver voice, data and other Value Added Services (VAS).
- Core Processing Systems: This system is required to manage ERP for Accounts, Stock, Inventory control and Supply Chain Management. This also provide Banking systems and external interfaces.
- Banks: Banks will be connected to Payment Gateway either through TCP/IP or LU 6.2. and straight through processing is implemented between Payment service provider Banks to reduce the clearing cycle.
- Data Warehouse: The system required to provide management reporting and assist in analysing customer's activity.