As an Engineering outsourcing firm, NuVista provides its clients with a facility to farm out their requirements to specialized project teams set up specifically for their projects. Our multinational clients look for reduced costs, technically experienced teams to provide them with solutions for their various projects.
NuVista engages its clients to understand their specific requirements and then tailors packages to meet these. These could be on site technical resourcing, project based offsite services or a combination of both.
Our services to the engineering sector are of two kinds:
For client projects, which require the availability of technical resources on-site , we use our extensive database of resources to find the perfect fit. This affords our client flexible technical support when they want it, at a very cost effective rate.
NuVista provides technical resources in the following engineering disciplines: Instrumentation/ Automation/ Mechanical (Static & Rotating Machines)/ Electrical/ Process / Piping/ Civil/ Structural.
Our main focus is providing Design, engineering, application software development, testing, commissioning and maintenance services for DCS (Distributed Control Systems), PLC's ( Programmable Logic Controllers) and Instrumentation from a variety of vendors such as Honeywell, Yokogawa, Emerson, ABB, Siemens, Rockwell etc.
For System Engineering of DCS/ PLC systems, our consultants are well versed in
- Preparation of I/O List from the P&ID.
- Preparation of Functional Design Specification for all Control schemes and the Hardware Specifications.
- Preparation of control logics for the control schemes as narrated by the vendor.
- Preparation of custom graphics shapes and displays as per the P&ID.
For Testing, FAT, our consultants are involved in
- Testing the implementation of logics by conducting FAT test to ensure the operational efficiencies as per the requirement.
- Supporting in System setup for the DCS systems, like setting up OS, formatting the machines, and in installation of required software for the functionality.
- Supporting in the Networking setup of all systems such as DCS, third party equipment.
On the Project management and documentation aspect, our consultants
- Support in taking the backup of all essential programs on a regular basis.
- Preparation of Master Documentation for the overall project.
In addition to the above, we have Design Engineers/ Designers/ Drafters for various industry-standard software packages such as AutoCAD, PDS, IN Tools, Micro station and PDMS.
These specialists have rich domain experience in the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical sectors.
Our INTools specialists are well versed in
- The use of all INTools modules such as Wiring Module, Loop Module and Browser Module etc
- The generation of Instrument Index, wiring report, loop diagrams, interconnection drawings
Download PDF Brochure